Tips for distributing milk
With a little creativity, you can get milk to your students quickly and efficiently.
Here are a few ideas for distributing milk at your school:
- Use square dishpans to carry the milk from the fridge. The milk is not out of the fridge long enough to affect the temperature, and the dishpans are easy to carry and clean up.
- Use recycling bins to carry the milk. You can buy the bins at many local retailers, including Wal-Mart, Zellers and Canadian Tire.
- Buy your own cooler bags from a local retailer near you. Some even come with a hard plastic insert that is easy to remove and wash.
- Use trolleys to deliver the milk from classroom to classroom.
- Buy reusable cloth grocery bags from any chain grocery store, such as Loblaws, Metro or Sobey’s. They’re light and durable and usually sell for only $1!
Share the ways your school distributes milk. Email us at [email protected], or call us at 1-888-730-MILK (6455).
Does your child get milk at school?
If you are a parent, you can find out whether your kids attend an elementary school that is registered with the ESMP in a snap. And enrolling them is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn more