How to choose the right Dairy
You may want to contact more than one dairy or distributor so you can find the right fit for your school, based on service, product and price.
Here’s a list of questions you can ask to help you find the right dairy:
- Do you stack milk in the refrigerator?
- Do you rotate milk each delivery?
- Can you place a standing order?
- Will you replace spoiled milk?
- What is the price of milk? How will you invoice?
- How often do you deliver (once or twice a week)?
Five-Star Milk Service (Ontario)
As an initiative between dairies, distributors and Dairy Farmers of Canada, your school can take advantage of the Five-Star Milk Service, designed to make your milk program easier by providing you with an exceptional level of service.
Does your child get milk at school?
If you are a parent, you can find out whether your kids attend an elementary school that is registered with the ESMP in a snap. And enrolling them is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn more